HR Advisor - Aylesbury | Zoek UK | 0e4dc1
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, England
£16.79 per hour
Temporary (Full time)
£ per hour
We are looking for an experienced HR Advisor to start immediately.
Ideal candidates will have a strong Employee Relation background, ideally hold a CIPD qualification and be able to hit the ground running.
The HR Advisor role is to Start ASAP
Duration of the contract is until October 2021 (although this will likely be extended)
The position is 3 days per week - Wednesday to Friday
Pay rate - £ per hour
The responsibilities are as follows:
- Provide pragmatic, supportive, and business focused advice to customers, highlighting key risk areas to enable them to make balanced decisions in complex employment matters
- Manage ER casework appropriately and proactively, ensuring quality, consistency, appropriateness and timeliness of consultancy advice and support
- Support ER change work appropriately, ensuring quality, consistency, appropriateness and timeliness of consultancy advice and support
- Liaise with senior colleagues in the Consultancy & Advisory Service team as appropriate to escalate complex casework, seeking advice and guidance to reduce risks, and providing appropriate and timely guidance to customers on complex cases
- Keep up to date knowledge of all relevant UK Employee legislation and other relevant corporate policies to ensure that all advice provided is within statutory requirements and the principles of best practice
- Accurately record, update and maintain all appropriate records relating to casework and work undertaken in a timely manner and in line with the on-going requirements of the business
- Maintain the principles of 'Customer First' and focus on exceeding customer expectations to maintain high satisfaction levels
- Support colleagues in the Consultancy & Advisory Service with training and development needs and with enhancing knowledge and skills to improve 'First Line' resolutions and deliver an excellent customer experience
- Identify areas where HR interventions may be needed in the customer base and work closely with Consultancy & Advisory Service colleagues in proactively raising these with relevant HR colleagues
- Identify opportunities for improving HR policies, processes and toolkits, identify solutions and support Consultancy & Advisory Service colleagues in proactively raising with relevant colleagues
- Maintain a high profile within the customer base through participation in the development and delivery of training and specific tailored employee relations support, ensuring such activities are appropriately costed and invoiced
- Support HR colleagues in understanding HR Service developments, organisation changes, emerging issues and pressure points, and work together to overcome these
- Carry out any other reasonable duties, as required by management, in line with the needs of the business and the skills and knowledge of the role-holder.
Please apply now to be considered.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...