Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £8.30 per hour + Pension, DBS, Training and more
*21 hour Support Worker vacancy Driver required*
- Shift patterns: Mornings, afternoons and alternate weekends usually between 8am 4pm.
- Pay: £8.30 per hour
- Role Overview: As a Support Worker at Solihull & Birmingham Supported Living you will support individuals within their own homes and out in the community, incorporating both therapy based activities and social based activities. You will be require to support in areas across Birmingham including Hockley/ Handsworth Wood/ Aston & Kingstanding and support individuals with a wide variety of community activities including walks, cinema, bowling, weekly disco, swimming, weekly group sessions and any other activities or appointments that person would like to complete.
- Requirements:The individuals that we support enjoy a lot of community access, so confidence in lone working is essential. We are therefore looking for Support Workers with previous experience who can hit the ground running. However we will still provide a full training programme that is specific to the needs of the individuals we support.
- You will need to hold a Full UK Drivers License to apply for this role.
- We offer a great range of benefits which include:
- Paid DBS & Holidays **
- Salary scale /progression if you want it
- Life insurance & Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Retail rewards & savings
- Long service awards
- Refer a friend from £250 £750 (T&Cs Apply)
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. We are an equal opportunities employer.
- **Should your employment with Voyage Care terminate for any reason within the first 3 months of your employment start date, the full cost of the DBS will be repayable back to us. Deducted from your final salary
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity which will include a check against the Barred adult list.
- * Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010
Posted 3 days ago