Primary NQT West London
£29664 - £40372 per annum
September 2019 start
An exciting opportunity has opened up for an enthusiastic Primary NQT to take on the role of Class Teacher from September 2019. Youll teach a class within KS1 or KS2, dependent upon the right candidates preference and skill set. This school is based right in the Heart of Central SW London Richmond area.
- Large school with 360 pupils on roll
- Located within the central hub of London
- Current Ofsted rating of Good
- Supportive and approachable Head teacher and SLT
- Employees of this school often stay for 10 years plus
- Prospects of career progression for experienced teachers
- Outstanding induction programme for NQTs
- Fantastic support with additional PPA time and out of class SLT
This role is suitable for a Primary NQT with a good foundation of teaching knowledge and placement experience. The school are looking for a teacher who is collaborative, nurturing and resilient!
What youll need to apply for this role?
We are seeking someone that has
Previous experience in KS1 or KS2 Teaching (placements included)
QTS Achieved through a PGCE, Bachelor of Education, GTP or equivalent
An up to date DBS, ideally with an update (or happy to conduct one)
Two teaching related references from your last two employers
Ideally previous experience working in a coordinating capacity
If you have the qualifications and experience outlined above, and you are a trainee teacher seeking a supportive primary school in which to complete your NQT induction, please dont delay and forward an updated CV as soon as possible.
Posted 12 days ago