Site engineer - Sheffield - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 0e5669
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Sheffield - This Area Only
£280 - £330/day Long term contract
Contract (Full time)
My client is a leading Main contractor. We are currently recruiting a Site Engineer to complete an 12 month contract. You will be required to manage the engineering, and subcontractors work on a new Retail park.
Site Engineer Responsibilities:
* Reporting and working with the Project Manager and foreman.
* Site set up and compliance with health and safety
* Overseeing of subcontractor engineer.
* Raising technical queries on design issues.
* Managing all aspects of setting out from inception to handover.
* Setting out of steel frame and deep drainage.
Site Engineer Requirements:
* CSCS card.
* SMSTS or SSSTS – Desirable, not essential.
* Degree in Civil Engineering or Time Served.
* Previous experience working for a main contractor.
* Previous experience working on a steel frame.
The Next Steps: To apply for the role as a Site Engineer, click on the apply now button below and submit your CV or call Dan O'Neill on (phone number removed) for further information