MSK Physiotherapy - Somerset | Zoek UK | 0e56f8
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
£24 - £27 per hour
JustPhysio are looking for a HCPC registered Band 6 MSK Physiotherapist based in Somerset, to start ASAP for an ongoing position.
Pay: £24 - £27p/h (UMBRELLA)
Must be HCPC registered
Full time 09:00 - 17:00 Monday to Friday.
DescriptionPhysiotherapist - Essential Requirements:
- Must be HCPC Registered.
- Must be a member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapists (MCSP).
- Must have a Degree/Diploma in Physiotherapy.
- Must have experience working at post-graduate diploma level in the assessment and treatment of muscular-skeletal disorders, sports injuries, orthopaedic conditions, mobilisation and manipulation.
- Must have a minimum of two years post graduate clinical experience in MSK disorders. This shall be evidenced within the CV.
- Must have previously held a position as a Specialist Physiotherapist Band 6 or equivalent.
- Must have evidence of Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
Physiotherapist - About the Role:
- Flexible & adaptable with a proactive approach
- You will join and become part of a multidisciplinary team, working within well equipped medical centres, dental centres or rehabilitation units where you will be valued as part of the Defence Medical Services team
- Deliver a professional & personal service at all times
- Ability to work alongside military personnel on Army, Royal Navy and Royal Air Force bases to deliver an exceptional standard of care for service personnel and their families (at some locations)
JustPhysio are a leading specialist recruitment provider with over 15 years' experience of servicing the UK healthcare jobs market. With access to 100's of new jobs daily, we're confident we can find the right job for you!
We are firm believers in providing not only the right job, but also ensuring that talented individuals are paid accordingly for their expertise. Our pay rates are therefore very attractive and are supplemented by a range of additional benefits. Which include:
-A dedicated one to one service
-Fast track registration process
-Excellent rates of pay
-Assistance with travel and accommodation
-Weekly pay - on time, every time
-Access to exclusive NHS and Private sector jobs
-No Registration Fee!
-Free online training available
-Nationwide physiotherapy job opportunities
Not available for this position Why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn a £250 referral bonus on successful placement (terms and qualifying period apply), OR please feel free to call us to discuss your own personal requirements in more detail.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...