Home Delivery Drivers
Competitive salary, plus excellent benefits
To provide exceptional service for our customers by delivering the best possible door step service ensure the product reaches the customer in the best possible condition, on time and door step checks offered.
- On time deliveries
- Customer Feedback from Rate your driver reviews
Customer (internal and external)
- Provide excellent customer service for customers by ensuring products are delivered to the required standard on time
- Ensure door step checks are offered to every customer
- Maintain a professional image when driving a company vehicle
- Work in conjunction with other colleagues and managers to deliver the company's plan
- Follow written and verbal instructions
- Build and maintain an in depth knowledge of your role and responsibilities
- Deliver the company's outlined customer service policy
- Follow all cash and product handling policy and procedures
- Comply with all policies and procedures in relation to restricted products
- Ensure all policies, procedures and legal obligations are followed as specified by the company
- Complete basic vehicle maintenance checks – Tyres, water, fuel
What do I need to be a successful Home Delivery Driver
Has a good local knowledge of delivery area
Cares about customers and is always helpful
Is a good team player
Has enthusiasm and commitment to delivering the plan
Is able to work using own initiative
Holds a full UK driving licence for a minimum of 2 years
Minimum 21 years of age
No more than 3 penalty points on licence at the point of hire
Has not previously been banned from driving
Has no more than 9 penalty points on licence during employment as a driver
Shopkeepers for over 100 years, we love providing our customers with a great shopping experience they won’t find anywhere else.
At just under 500 stores across the UK, our retail colleagues work as one team to provide plenty of food essentials, a great service and a buzz people enjoy. It’s why our customers keep coming back for more.
The UK’s 4th largest supermarket, we provide great value for money and good quality fresh food and groceries to over 11 million customers every week. Our focus on freshness makes us stand out as we prepare more fresh food in-store than any other supermarket. It’s challenging. It’s fast-paced. But from Market Street to checkout our friendly team loves going above and beyond to bring our customers what they want.
At Morrisons we believe in investing in our colleagues and industry-leading training programmes. We provide our colleagues with the opportunities they need to make it to the top. Many of our store managers started out on the shop floor. They’ve been there and done that. It’s how they know how to support our colleagues and help our customers so well.
Posted 18 days ago