Technical Sales - Liverpool - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 0e5ced
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Technical Sales Manager
Liverpool - This Area Only
£55000 - £70000/annum Negotiable DOE + HUGE COMMS
Permanent (Full time)
Required: A new Technical Sales Manager to work for my client***
If you've got demonstrable experience of specification sales within construction/building materials then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
Interested? Then read on...
Tell me more about the role...
You will be primarily responsible for generating new business within your targeted region, selling bespoke commercial roofing & building envelope solutions to architects, main contractors, roofing contractors, local authorities and roofing surveyors.
This is a field-based role covering the North-west covering - Liverpool, Warrington, Crewe, Chester, Llandudno region, where you'll report to the Regional Sales Manager and will be tasked with the following:
- Generating new leads and identify opportunities for new business
- Managing and growing new and existing business within your specified territory
- Achieving operational targets, budgets and kpi’s
- Diary and territory management
What experience do I need?
My client wants someone who's got experience of specification sales within construction/building materials.
They'll also need you to have experience of generating specifications with surveyors, property management companies, consultants, specifiers & architects.
Plus, it's essential that you've got experience of selling roofing/waterproofing systems or related products such as: waterproofing, structural waterproofing, roofing, liquid-applied, flat-roofing system, single ply, bitumen, asphalt, hot melt etc.
In addition, it's essential that you possess the following:
- Proven track record in specification sales with roofing/building envelope solutions
- The ability to hunt for new projects whilst also building and retaining relationships along the way
- First class presentation and communication skills, and be consultative and structured in your approach
- A new business hunter mentality who goes above and beyond to ensure they secure new business deals
You'll also need to be the following:
- Proactive and hungry for success
- A proven top performer and be in the top-biller within your existing role
If you've got all of that, then you could be perfect for this Specification Sales Manager role and we'd love to see your CV.
Please note: It's essential that you have a full driving licence to be considered for this position. Please do not apply if you do not have one.
What can I earn?
This Specification Sales Manager position offers a basic salary between £55,000 - £70,000 per annum depending on experience.
On top of this, you can expect to earn a performance related bonus of up to £100,000 per annum if you hit your personal targets.
In addition you'll get other benefits which include the following:
- Huge 6 figure earning potential
- Company events UK & overseas
- Company pension
- Health insurance
Tell me a bit about the hiring company...
Established in 1895, they are a global leading manufacturer of bespoke, high-end roofing/building envelope solutions.
They're a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Have a world-class approach to customer service
- Offer uncapped 6-figure earnings
- Reward and support their staff incredibly well
- Are a world-wide leader in their industry
Is there anything else I should know?
In this position you'll be required to work some weekends and occasionally work some shifts in unsociable hours.
Full details of how this will work will be revealed at interview.
Think you've got what it takes?
If you think you're the perfect fit for this Specification Sales Manager role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Technical Sales Manager position if you've previously worked as any of the following: Technical Sales Manager, Area Sales Manager, National Sales Manager, Specification Sales Representative, Field Sales Manager or as a Regional Sales Manager