Project Support Officer - Wrexham | Zoek UK | 0e646e
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Project Support Officer
Working in partnership with local authorities, Innovate CYPS, a recruitment partner of Sanctuary Personnel, has a 3-month fixed term contract available for an experienced and dynamic Administrator that has the ability to externally support a council's children's services department.
This administrator position has a salary of £20,000 per annum (full-time equivalent).
This is an ideal opportunity for an administrator to join a thriving company that genuinely makes a positive difference to children and young people.
Full training will be provided!
As an experienced administrator, your duties will include:
- Producing data management reports
- Operating on council systems to gain information
- Making and receiving phone calls in a professional manner
- Checking all key performance indicators (KPI's) are met
- Arranging meetings with social care professionals
- Producing documents and minute-taking
- Actively using excel to a high standard
Essential requirements of the administrator:
- Clear and professional communication skills
- Good use of all Microsoft systems
- Outstanding organisational and admin skills
Advantageous requirements of the administrator:
- Previous experience of minute-taking
- NHS/local authority (public sector) experience
To join this forward-thinking initiative, please apply now!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our administerial requirements.