Resource Assistant - Manchester | Zoek UK | 0e64d5
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
QA has a fantastic opportunity for an Resource Assistant to join an established and results-driven team. QA is a leading provider of software and consultancy services to the Financial, Government and Commercial markets headquartered in the UK. Building on our existing capabilities, QA has an established Academy model in which we recruit, train and supply our own Consultants in a range of emerging and high-demand technologies. Ongoing recruitment into our Academy is a vital part of our company growth strategy, therefore we are looking for motivated individuals who want to join a highly successful company in an exciting time of growth and expansion.
What's the Job like?
This role is for a manager that will be responsible for the end-to-end alignment of resource with opportunity. They will be responsible for alignment, client interview, interview preparation and all stages after client success. Working with the operations admin team and the Resource Manager they will ensure all resources are ready for alignment with opportunities.
They will form a member of the academy assessment team and will be expected to run or support assessment days.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- To align resource with appropriate opportunity, with deference to resource manager.
- To prepare, in conjunction with account managers, resource for client interview.
- Responsible for own interactions with record keeping systems relating to opportunity and alignment.
- To work with the academy operations team to ensure all resources have full BPSS/Clearance packs.
- To organise all interview related travel.
- To undergo training where necessary.
- Willingness to travel, on occasion when required
- 25 days holidays per annum
- Contributory pension scheme
- As a training provider we offer a range of courses. As an employee you will be entitled to undertake 3 training days per year to advance your skillset
- In partnership with GymPass - Monthly plans with access to more than 2,000 gyms and studios
We are looking for an Individual who possesses the below skills:
- A top level understanding of IT roles and Academy Syllabus.
- Strong people skills
- Meticulous eye for detail
- Strong and demonstrable written and spoken communication and presentation skills
- Self-starter with the motivation to drive their own performance
- A passion for technology and translating that passion into business impact for customers
- Experience in the digital sector
- Experience in management
- Experience working with different stakeholders
QA values and diversity
We're an equal opportunity employer. We are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It's QA policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.