International Nurses for UK NHS Hospital
£24214 - £30112 per annum
For roles based across the UK, a band 5 nurse in any speciality is required to work for an NHS or private hospital on full time permanent basis.
This position, based in a busy, fastpaced environment and will include the following duties:
- Medicine management and general nursing jobs applicable to your speciality
- Assessing and accurately maintaining clinical observations
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Hold a valid NMC pin
- Have at least six months experience, preferably in a similar position
- Provide a clear, indate DBS.
If youre based overseas and thinking of relocating to the UK, we can support you with:
- Visa sponsorship
- Relocation packages
- NMC registration
Why choose Athona?
- Permanent positions across the country
- Help and support in finding your new job and tips on starting your career
- Salary negotiation
- Support throughout the recruitment process
- Tips and advice to improve your CV
- Preinterview guidelines and preparation
- Help adjusting to your new role
Athona Recruitments nursing division is an awardwinning, onframework agency that specialises in finding permanent and temporary employment for nurses. We have a dedicated team of consultants that help recruit nurses into NHS hospitals, care homes, private hospitals and clinics across the country. Whether youre based in the UK or overseas, we can help you find a nursing position thats right for you.
Posted 26 days ago