Year 5 Teacher required
£110 - £150 per day
A client school in the Newbold area of Chesterfield are looking for a Year 5 teacher to join their KS2 team. This is a full time Teacher post where the successful candidate will be expected to plan, assess and progress children on with their learning continuously throughout the placement.
To be considered for this Year 5 teacher role, you will have recent and relevant experience teaching in KS2 and will have a general understanding of all areas of the Year 5 curriculum. The school are looking for an enthusiastic teacher who is passionate about influencing learning for children across KS2.
The role is to work at a 'GOOD' 3 form entry primary school in the Newbold area of Chesterfield. The senior leaders of the school are looking for an 'OUTSTANDING' teacher who is looking for their next, long term teacher role. This primary school is larger than average and has state of the art equipment so a resourceful practitioner who is able to utilise this would be desirable.
To be considered for this position you must:
- Have sufficient knowledge of the Year 5 curriculum
- Hold Qualified Teacher status or Be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT)
- Be looking to progress your career in a 'GOOD' primary school
- Have experience teaching children with challenging behaviour
In turn, Teaching Personnel can offer you;
- Over 20 years experience within Educational Recruitment working in partnership with a large number of Primary, Secondary and SEN Schools.
- Pay to scale Salary, depending on your previous experience.
- A dedicated, specialist consultant to support you and your needs.
- CPD opportunities including Team Teach, People Moving & Handling and NASEN
- Full or part-time work to fit around your existing commitments.
- A £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague/friend to work with us.
For more information or to apply for this Year 5 teacher post, please don't hesitate to contact Charlie on the contact details provided.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Posted 18 days ago