Support Worker - Blaydon-on-Tyne | Zoek UK | 0e6bc8
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Blaydon-on-Tyne, Gateshead, England
£9 - £11/hour
Temporary (Full time)
Jayco Recruitment are recruiting Support Workers based in the Gateshead area, to join our temporary work bank. These roles give you the ultimate flexibility as we fit the shifts around your availability.
* Immediate starts
* Day and Night shifts available
About The Role
As a support worker you will be responsible for;
* Supporting vulnerable adults with complex needs.
* You will provide individual care as required by each person you care for in order to meet and fulfil their personal needs.
* Ensuring that each person’s dignity and individuality is upheld and their independence, choice and control is always promoted.
* You will be supporting the most vulnerable people in our society to live the most independent and fulfilling life possible.
* The successful candidate will join our temporary work team and the shifts will be based around your availability.
We are looking for a support worker who possesses:
* At least 6 months previous paid experience working in a support, care or nursing home in the UK within the last 2 years.
* You must have the right to live and work within the UK.
* NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care is desired but not essential.
* You must have referee contact details for your current or previous place of work.
Jayco Recruitment has operated in the North East and Yorkshire for the last 4 years delivering temporary and permanent recruitment solutions to multi-sector clients. We pride ourselves on our enviable client base and our supply covers, Private Sector, Public Sector and Charitable entities, providing our clients with well trained, hardworking, compliant workers. When you join Jayco Recruitment you become an ambassador for our brand. As a company and your agency of choice we will provide you with.
· Access to training – we skill you with the tools you need for your job,
· A weekly payroll that pays the best rates in the region,
· Worker of the month initiative – your chance to be recognised for your work,
· The work we say we have – whether you want one shift or five shifts we will get you them,
· 24 hours on call and access to a local point of contact,
· A friendly approachable office team