Content - Tunbridge Wells - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 0e703a
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Content Strategist - Content Executive - Digital Content
Tunbridge Wells - This Area Only
The Content Strategist - Content Executive - Digital Content role is about developing and executing content strategies and generating content, so you will need to be a very strong content writer who is able to quickly grasp complex commercial ideas and turn them into compelling narratives
This fantastic creative agency are growing and work with a wide range of clients, not pigeon holing themselves into one sector, with their clients ranging from instantly recognisable brands to SMEs.
As the Content Strategist - Content Executive - Digital Content you will:
- Work collaboratively with the Strategy Director and team to deliver work to clients that transforms their brand and marketing effectiveness
- To take the lead on developing winning, well researched content strategies and proposals to manage clients' business as usual and campaign-led content
- To work with other team members to conduct regular audits on client sites and provide an assessment of the effectiveness of their existing content and recommendations for improvement in succinct, accessible reports
- Research client sectors and operating environments to present informed analysis of and plan for enhancing the quality of clients' marketing content
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients, anticipating and meeting their needs for incisive brand and marketing strategy.
- Create well-written reports with strong, appropriate recommendations.
The Content Strategist will have:
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role
- An understanding of what makes great (online) content and the ability to generate it
- Research skills that help get under the skin of brand and design problems
- Expert understanding of marketing and brand, with a willingness to continue learning new skills and technologies
- The ability to generate crisp, accurate copy in a variety of channels
- Good report-writing and proofreading skills
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics is required and some experience of Google Data Studio would is desirable.
- Up to £30,000 per annum
- Based Tunbridge Wells with flexible working
- Amazing culture and great team!
Content Strategist - Content Executive - Digital Content position