£50000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Medicall Recruitment are currently recruiting for one of the UK’s leading National Care Providers. We are looking to recruit a Home Manager to join a fully compliant service in the Stalybridge area. This is a welcoming and friendly service that provides a high standard of nursing and residential care to elderly residents.
My client is looking for an experienced Care Home Manager with current Pin on the NMC register and S/NVQ4 in social care. You’ll also either have a Registered Managers Award Level 4, or Leadership and Management in Care level 4/5, or willingness to study for one.
This is a full-time position to work day and night shifts and the salary £50,000 per annum.
PERSON SPECIFICATION - Skills/Qualifications
- You will hold a Registered Manager Qualification
- RGN or RMN qualification
- Previous experience of managing a care home is essential
- Caring individual with a proven ability to lead
- Essential Good time management skills and the ability to prioritise and organise is essential
- You will play a key role within the home, taking the time to get to know our residents and their families so that you can validate the decisions that are made about their care
- You will oversee and assist every aspect of nursing care and activities within the home, including developing and updating care plans and maintaining clear, accurate medication records
- Always seeking to share your clinical experience, you will provide valuable support, guidance and assistance to the rest of our care staff
- Creating and developing strong relationships with key partners in the community, you will play an important role in strengthening our brand and raising the care home’s profile
- You’ll ensure adequate staffing is always maintained within the home through efficient management of staff rotas, and from time to time, will provide cover out of hours, as required
- A Competitive salary of £50,000 per annum
- Paid DBS
- Free Uniform
- CIPD award winning training and development
- Indemnity insurance for all Nurses and Home Managers
- Numerous discounts on fashion, homeware, holidays, books and magazines
If you wish to apply or would like further information about this opportunity, please contact Dan on#########
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful, on this occasion.
By submitting your CV to Medicall Recruitment Ltd you are consenting to Medicall Recruitment Ltd providing you with our services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973. You are also authorising Medicall Recruitment Ltd to search for potential opportunities on your behalf. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on our secure and confidential database and its use in order to secure employment.
Posted 42 days ago