Senior - West Midlands - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 0e7302
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
West Midlands - This Area Only
Unspecified (Full time)
Here at RT Social Care we are looking for a Senior Practitioner to join the Childrens Services at BimringhamChildrens Trust !
* Remote working predominately, with max 1 day a week in Central Birmingham office
* Initial 12 week placement but likely with review to extend for longer period
* Full time, 35 hours pw- Mon-Fri
* Must be an experienced SP in Children’s Services with a recent background in practice improvement / development
* The ideal candidate will be innovative, forward thinking and creative in service delivery approach
* Will be confident in direct communication with various levels of staff, senior management
* Will be organised and focused on measured service delivery outcomes
* Will have the passion to drive practice forward and implement improvement across all social work services Trust wide.
* To contribute to the analysis of practice evaluation and contribute to the improvement of social work practice across the City of Birmingham
* The scope of the role relates to all Birmingham Children’s Trust social work services within the city
* You will work together with the Principle Social Worker to quality assure and improve local social work practice in Children’s Services
* Contribute to the development of the Practice Evaluation Service taking particular responsibility for thematic analysis including collation and reflection of feedback from multi agency professionals, children and families, social workers and Managers
* Contribute to improving systems and processes that support evaluation of local social work practice. To work within and embed a robust system of quality assurance to improve practice standards and disseminate learning thereby improving outcomes for children, young people and their families
To apply for this role you must have:
* A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
* Be HCPC Registered
* Be eligible to work within the UK
* Be a car driver and have access to a vehicle
* Willingness to travel around the county
If this is an interest to yourself please either give me a call to discuss or reply to this email with your updated CV.
Not for you? If you know someone that you think would suit this position then please feel free to forward this email and if we place them you will receive £250 per person we place