Receptionist - Huddersfield | Zoek UK | 0e7420
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Huddersfield, Kirklees, England
Salary dependent upon experience
Full time or job share
NO AGENCY INVOLVEMENT REQUIRED
Ridley & Hall are an award-winning firm of solicitors, based in Yorkshire, with a national profile - having offices in Huddersfield, Leeds and Pontefract. Passionate about making a difference to peoples' lives by being innovative and forward thinking. Caring about helping their clients to solve their legal problems. Avoiding complicated legal jargon and clear about the cost involved of any advice that is given.
Winning awards for many years, most recently in 2020 Emma Pearmaine won Managing Partner of the Year and the Family Team won the Family Law Award at the Yorkshire Legal Awards. In 2019 winning Yorkshire Small Law Firm of the year and in 2017 our Senior Partner Nigel Priestley MBE won Yorkshire Lawyer of the Year.
The Directors are innovative and forward thinking making significant investments in technology to support growth and work life balance.
We are proud to have been accredited as a Living Wage Employer in 2018.
An opportunity has arisen for a proactive and professional receptionist to join our busy high street firm. The successful candidate will possess good organisational skills who enjoys dealing with people and administration duties and who has a passion in delivering excellent service in all areas of work to ensure a lasting first impression.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Opening the reception area in readiness for employee and client arrival.
- Ensuring the reception area is kept clean and tidy.
- Delivering excellent client service, creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere for all clients.
- Dealing with all enquiries in a clear, confident and courteous manner both in person and over the phone, providing a professional and good impression of the firm.
- Proactively dealing with all areas of work into reception, organising and prioritising tasks so the needs of clients and staff are met in a timely manner.
- Ensuring staff are made aware of room availability when clients visit.
- Dealing with incoming emails and post and responding or redirecting as appropriate, within a timely manner.
- Communicate with external visitors and contractors in an appropriate manner, ensuring they are signed in and out of the building to comply with fire safety procedures.
- Administration duties - training will be provided.
- Friendly and confident personality
- Smart appearance
- Ability to stay calm
- Being polite but firm when dealing with impatient or upset individuals
- Organised and high attention to detail
- Methodical and ability to prioritise workload
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to be discrete and maintain high levels of confidentiality
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Experience of working in a law firm advantageous
Send a letter of application and a copy of your CV
Closing date: 18th September 2021