Customer Care Agent Finnish Speaking
£22000 - £24000 per annum
Are you a native level Finnish speaker?
Have an opportunity to work for a wellbeing company, that stays true to their original vision. With their steadfast commitment to essential oil purity, they have inspired millions of people everywhere to experience natures gifts of wellness, to create abundance as members, and to discover new opportunities for lifelong transformations.
Based at their offices in London (Chiswick), you will be working with European Distributors, primarily those based in the Finnish speaking markets, providing excellent customer service via phone, email and facetoface contact and ensuring inquiries are dealt with in a prompt and professional manner. This role will also cover the Englishspeaking markets.
Their focus is on your development!
- Communicate with all customers (English and Finnish) by phone, email, or in person and provide excellent and accurate service to their requests.
- Make sure standards are met or exceeded for customer service levels.
- Show a high level of professionalism with excellent verbal and written skills.
- Identify problems with member accounts and/or orders and solve them accordingly.
- Keep constant communication with your Manager by reporting issues on behalf of the Leaders.
- Travel to assigned region to attend conventions, training sessions and meetings, on an as needed basis and as directed by management.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Customer Service Team Leader
Qualifications and Skills
- Native level Finnish communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Fluent English communication skills (both written and verbal) and previous experience working in a customer service/call centre environment.
- Strong customer focus and professional approach.
- Excellent ability to demonstrate innovation and good judgement/problem solving skills when making decisions.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Ability to learn new systems and processes.
- Works well under pressure and to tight deadlines in order to meet customer needs.
- Positive can do attitude.
- Salary £2224k per annum (dependent upon experience and fluency of multiple languages) + annual bonus
- Childcare vouchers
- Season ticket loan
- Generous pension scheme
- Fantastic development and learning opportunities
- Access to online learning for both professional and personal development (LinkedIn Learning/Lynda.com)
- Generous holiday package
- Healthcare plan (Cash Plan)
- Funding available to assist with relocation costs
- Staff shop points to spend on essential oil products
Posted 38 days ago