Business Operations Assistant - Fleet | Zoek UK | 0e77c3
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Business Operations Assistant
Fleet, Hampshire, England
£22000 - £26000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Business Operations Assistant
Salary: £22-£26k per annum
As a rapidly growing business, Projective has an immediate requirement for a Business Operations Assistant with a practical, positive and professional approach. The job owner will carry out a wide range of administrative duties to support the Projective Team.
You will be joining a diverse, self-starting company culture who have enjoyed notable success, and have exciting plans ahead. You will be part of a close-knit team who are versatile, accountable, and take pride in collaboration.
The ideal applicant will be seeking a challenging and varied workload and enjoy supporting a busy team of professionals. If you have an understanding of, or experience working within an engineering company, or a passion for innovation and sustainability this would be a definite bonus.
• Managing front-of-house calls, enquiries, greeting visitors, and distributing post and deliveries.
• Manging the procurement of business essentials and office supplies
• Liaising with IT support on server and data security, IT requirements, and IT support.
• Support with procurement management – raising purchase orders, checking invoices, collating approved supplier questionnaires for new suppliers, maintaining the approved supplier list, and administration of the system for project purchases (including PPE acquisition and distribution) etc.
• Organising and coordinating all aspects of business travel arrangements and expenses.
• Support the Business Administration Manager with the continuous improvement of the Business Management System documentation including updating and maintaining the operations processes, procedures, forms, templates etc., ensuring compliance.
• Support Operations team with weekly utilisation and project performance reporting.
• Preparation of monthly management information for operations and staff utilisation.
• Provide onboarding and support assistance to the team including use of project management software and in managing projects.
• Schedule project kick-off and close-out meetings, maintain and manage action logs.
• Support project managers with client liaison to ensure client satisfaction at all times.
• Review of Project documents including technical reports, presentations, and external client project communications.
• Utilise project information to support the sales team during the build-up of the project from proposal stage
• Manage the site equipment calendar and calibration of site equipment.
• Support the renewal of SafeContractor and Achilles accreditations.
• Ensuring the Company brand and corporate identity are consistently represented.
• Strong skills, Microsoft Office inc. Teams, SharePoint, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, etc., and any other project software packages such as MS Project, CMap, and Power BI
• Good Excel and data analytical skills
• Previous client-facing / customer service
• Experience of working with project teams and in operations
• Experience of coordinating multiple concurrent projects
• Proven skills in using data and business information for management
• Customer Focus – understands and supports both internal and external clients.
• Deliver Results & Improve Performance – contributes to process and system improvements to drive results.
• Teamwork and Collaboration – collaborates and work with others positively. Always respects and maintains confidentiality.
• Effective Communication – excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
• Lead with Character – ability to work alone, work to deadlines in a calm manner.
• Commercial Awareness – financial project control skills an advantage.
• Clear, effective, and professional communication skills
• An organised approach and excellent time management skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• The ability to use your own initiative, and work well as a team
Qualifications and Additional Requirements:
• GCSE Maths and English Grade C or above/equivalent – essential
• Qualification or a minimum of 2 years’ experience in project or operations administration
• Holder of a UK Driving license – desirable
• Currently eligible to work in the UK with no proven convictions
What is in it for you?
• Opportunity to develop your existing experience with an international client-base.
• Become a member of a dedicated, and highly skilled team where your contributions will be appreciated and given recognition.
• Friendly and professional company and the opportunity to progress your career further.
• Competitive salary – dependent upon experience
• 25 days holiday per annum in addition to bank holidays
• Group Personal Pension Scheme
• Discretionary Company Bonus Scheme
Who are Projective Ltd?
Projective Ltd is an innovative, fast-growing utilities engineering consultancy, specialising in high-level strategy transformation or modification programmes. We deliver consultancy, engineering design, sustainability reviews, and project delivery services. Our customers range from large international blue-chip companies to smaller UK-based SME’s. Projective works with latest technologies and groundbreaking designs to bring energy and water efficiency solutions to our clients.
We are based in Fleet, Hampshire, which is 40 minutes from London, borders the counties of Berkshire and Surrey, and is on the main train route from London Waterloo.
We are sorry, but we do not accept applicants and unsolicited interest via Recruitment Agencies.
In order to continue your application, please click 'Apply' now