Resident and Community Engagement - Birmingham | Zoek UK | 0e782e
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Resident and Community Engagement Manager
Permanent (Full time)
S Knights Recruitment are a specialist Employability & Skills Recruitment Agency. We recruit for Colleges and Training Providers across the UK.
Intro: We are proud to be recruiting for a Residential and Community Engagement Manager for our clients, who are a not-for-profit organisation that are taking a proactive approach to delivering social housing to those who needs it most. With a fresh thinking and individual approach, they have a committed team and are ready to expand.
Role and Responsibilities:
As a Resident and Community Engagement Manager, your key responsibilities will be:
- Take responsibility and intervene in urgent situations, being a representative of the organisation, keeping partners and stakeholders engaged.
- De-escalate any social issues providers and tenants may face, building bridges .
- Ensure customers reach full potential, keeping them engaged through training, advice and facilitation.
- Develop and maintain high quality standards, customer involvement, engagement and empowerment.
Experience and Skills:
To be a Residential and Community Engagement Manager, you must have:
- In depth knowledge of supporting vulnerable people, showing compassion and acting accordingly to individuals needs.
- Efficient knowledge and use of IT and media.
- Ability to develop and manage customer driven service and ensure continuous improvement.
- Ability to lead a team, delivering the service, managing change and managing, coaching and developing people.
If you are interested in the role of Residential and Community Engagement Manager, apply today