Warehouse & Systems Manager - Droitwich | Zoek UK | 0e8104
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Warehouse & Systems Manager
Droitwich, Worcestershire, England
£30000 - £35000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
We are currently working with a business based in Droitwich who are looking for a Warehouse and Systems Manager
This is not only managing the stock / warehouse but implementing the new SAP system - must have strong IT / Excel skills
- Management of internal warehouse and stock procedures.
- Continuous improvement of new procedures and tools to ensure efficient and effective warehouse management.
- Maintain control of all warehouse stock including conducting regular stock checks.
- Conduct quality inspections to ensure high standards are maintained and to identify stock items beyond economical repair.
- Maintenance and improvement of master data held electronically.
- Planning and monitoring of maintenance for warehousing machines and tools.
- Procurement of packaging material.
Transportation planning in UK
- Commission and purchase of transport services at given forwarders.
- Support of shipping partners and couriers.
- Manage the processing of compensation for damages incurred during transport
- Conduct audits of invoices received from couriers and freight forwarders to ensure accuracy and identify any discrepancies.
- Create and prepare logistical KPI´s / statistics reports.
- Process complaints.
- Become SME of stock systems and processes and provide training to warehouse/stores team.
- To undergo in-depth and hands-on training on systems and processes.
- To maintain own continuing professional development, keeping up to date with legal requirements and relevant system developments.
- To maintain appropriate confidentiality of information relating to the Company.
- To adhere to the Company's Health and Safety Policy at all times.
This list is not exhaustive, and you may be required to carry out additional duties as required.
Role Competencies and required Experience:
- Educated to a degree level, or to the similar level through experience
- Previous experience in the field of forwarding / logistic desirable.
- Experienced in SAP- is desirable
- Previous experience in stock management.
- Excellent IT Skills including proficient in MS-Office applications.
- Previous knowledge about the product desirable
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to train and develop team members
- Excellent communicator with strong relationship building skills
- Analytical / solution-oriented thinker
- Continuous improver
- Must be willing to travel internationally for training purposes, particularly in the first few months of the role