Motorcycle Technician - Rochdale | Zoek UK | 0e857e
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
£28000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Motorcycle Technician required in Rochdale
- Up to £26,000 basic salary
- M-F with Sat AM on a rota basis
- Fantastic opportunity to work within a reputable Motorcycle Dealer Group
Our Client, a Motorcycle Main Dealership based near Rochdale are actively seeking an experienced Motorcycle Technician / Mechanic to join their busy Motor Trade team.
Main duties for the Motorcycle Technician include:
- Carrying out general services and repairs on Motorcycles,
- Diagnosing faults,
- Ensuring processes and standards are adhered to as outlined by the company and the Motorcycle manufacturer,
- Ensuring the delivery of a high quality service to customers,
- Ensuring systems/procedures are kept up to date.
The Motorcycle Technician will need to be a fully qualified and experienced Motorcycle Technician / Mechanic with the desire to build a long lasting career within this sector. You must also be able to produce high quality work in a busy Motor Trade environment and be motivated through set targets, showing flexibility according to the needs of your team.
The Motorcycle Technician must be fully qualified with NVQ Level 3, hold a full clean Motorcycle driving licence and be a committed individual and be able to work well in a team environment.
Motor Trade experience in the role is essential.
If you are interested in this Motorcycle Technician vacancy or any other Automotive Jobs, please contact Alishia Douce today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...