Security Officer - Kingston upon Hull | Zoek UK | 0e8f19
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Kingston upon Hull, England
Permanent (Full time)
BardWood Support Services are now looking for security officers that can demonstrate the confidence, experience, drive, flexibility and determination to provide the highest standard of operational service within a busy port environment. The ideal candidates will possess the skills to deliver an effective and efficient service to the client.
The position requires you to have a high level of self-presentation, customer service & communication skills are essential along with a positive/helpful attitude.
This position will be a combination of main gate, patrolling and control room duties.
Shifts: 4 on, 4 off days, nights & weekends as part of a rolling rota - 12 hour shifts
Rate: £ per hour
You must have:
* 5 year checkable work history
* Valid SIA badge
* Full UK Manual Driving Licence
* Excellent communication
* Excellent customer service
* Experience in a similar role is essential
* Physically fit
* Excellent customer service skills
* Enthusiastic in delivering service excellence
* Possess the ability to work under pressure
* Effective Communicator
* Display a polite and professional attitude to internal and external guests
* The ability to work independently or as a team
* Strong interpersonal skills
For an immediate interview for this role, please apply today