Apprentice Parts Advisor
£Competitive + Benefits
Would you like the opportunity to work for the South West's largest automotive dealership group?
Taunton Jaguar Land Rover are seeking an Apprentice Parts Advisor to join our team based at Taunton. This is a wonderful opportunity for someone wanting to build a career in the motor industry.
What can we offer you?
In return for your appreciated work as our Apprentice Parts Advisor, you will be offered a highly competitive salary and a great range of benefits including:
- Workplace pension (salary exchange option)
- Life insurance
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend rewards
- Death in service insurance
- Discounted MOT, products, parts & servicing in addition to being a great place to work.
The Parts Advisor Apprenticeship:
The JLR Apprenticeship is a one-year programme during which you will receive comprehensive training and development. You will be employed by Helston Garages Ltd with JLR UK providing the support of the Apprenticeship programme, one of the leading in the industry.
You'll be given a structured training plan, allocated a mentor in the work place and receive support and guidance during your apprenticeship from JLR UK assessment team.
The ideal Parts Advisor:
- Positive, attitude and approach to work
- Reliable and conscientious
- The willingness to learn and build a career
- Become part of an established team
- An aptitude for the latest vehicle technology
- Have a passion for the brand
- Have or expected to have GCSEs (or equivalent) grade A – C (new grades 4 – 9) in English, Maths and Science
Who are we?
Helston Garages Group are one of the 25 largest dealer groups in Britain and the largest in the South West, with 38 franchise dealerships providing customers throughout Cornwall, Devon, Somerset and Dorset with high-quality new and used cars and vans generating a turnover in excess of £600 million and representing a range of franchises including VW, Audi, BMW, Jaguar, Land Rover and Skoda.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the top 25 dealer groups in the UK. If you feel you have the enthusiasm, drive and passion for our position of Apprentice Parts Advisor, then please click ‘apply'.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Posted 31 days ago