Electrical maintenance engineer - Bradford | Zoek UK | 0e916d
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Electrical maintenance engineer - DAYS
£33000/annum 5% PENSION + OVERTIME + LIFE ASSURANCE + TRAI
Permanent (Full time)
Role: Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £33 000
Shifts: Days 08:00-16:30
Benefits Include: OVERTIME + LIFE ASSURANCE + TRAINING + 28 HOLIDAYS + 2 WEEKS OFF AT CHRISTMAS
A well known packaging company who design and manufacture polystyrene packaging for the construction industry. They are a market leading manufacturer of this product and are growing the business due to an increase in demand.
The company offer a very attractive pacakge and have a very low turn over in staff. They are known for investing in there engineers and this is a great time to join them.
- Follow PPM schedules and carry out planned and reactive maintenance
- Fault finding electrically
- Read electrical drawings, work on single and 3 phase systems, AC/DC drives, control panels etc
- Mechanically able to work on hydraulics, pneumatics, pumps, pipes, valves, pressure systems, tanks and more
- Working on: Granulators, moulding machines, block moulding machines, cutters, wrapping machines, gluing machines, silos, routing machines, packaging machinery and extrusion lines
- Ideally NVQ Level 3 qualification, Apprentice trained or equivalent
- To be able to fault find electrically and can read schematic drawings
- Worked in a maintenance factory role for a minumum of 2 years
- Solid Electrical maintenance skills and experience
Interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions, call (phone number removed) or send an up to date CV to
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website