Senior Electrical Project Manager - Camden Area | Zoek UK | 0e92a0
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Electrical Project Manager - Data Centre - Europe
Camden Area, Greater London, England
£80 - £90/annum +Travel, Accommodation & Package
Permanent (Full time)
I am currently working with a Global Engineering Contractor that works across complex engineering projects in relation to the Education, Health and Life Sciences sector.
Now they are seeking a Senior Electrical Project Manager, this opportunity will suit someone who is Electrically biased and looking for a complex project to get stuck into. On offer is a competitive salary + package depending on experience.
Senior Electrical Project Manager Responsibilities:
* Management of the Electrical Systems package.
* Drive a focused Quality. Health, Safety and Environmental culture within your team.
* Management of Site QA in conjunction with QA Manager including set up, management and close out of file
* Management of Project Schedule in conjunction with Project manager, consulting Engineer and Client requirements
* Management of all costs associated with your package including:
* Management of all day to day site operations
* Ensure Company Policies and procedures are followed closely.
* Management of sub-contractor activities including tracking progress against schedule and manpower levels. Ensure that there is a weekly minuted meeting with sub-contractor.
* Issue direct labour hours and sub-contractor hours to time administrator for tracking centrally.
* Attendance at Site Meetings, Internal Project Reviews, Engineering Reviews, Planning and Co-ordination Meetings and Handover Meetings
* Close out of all project items including Final Account, O & M Manuals, Punch List, Safety File, QA File, Material and Plant re-locations, Project Plan – all with the support of the site project manager and your project team.
* Issue weekly cost reports. This will include all orders placed, materials expected, and labour levels.
* Issue external weekly progress report, to the project manager, highlighting areas not available, delays, shortage of design, third party hold ups and percentage complete.
* Schedule material deliveries to correspond with the project schedule. Track all deliveries.
* Maintain a weekly project photographic diary
Senior Electrical Project Manager Qualifications and Key Criteria:
* Minimum 5 years previous experience in Project Management
* Proven record of coordinating and managing large installation projects
* Experience dealing with Industrial Relations issues
* Experienced in design and build
* Good technical knowledge of both Electrical and Mechanical systems
* Excellent IT skills
Senior Electrical Project Manager Desirable Skills:
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work well within strict deadlines
* Ability to drive a large-scale project
To apply for this role please forward your CV to the link provided or call Julia on (phone number removed)