Health Care Assistant - Bilborough | Zoek UK | 0e965e
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Health Care Assistant
Bilborough, Nottingham, England
£10 - £12/hour
Unspecified (Full time)
If you are an experienced Health Care Assistant living in and around the Nottingham area we have fantastic opportunities for you!
Our client requires your professional services for ongoing care assignments caring for Elderly residents who may suffer from Dementia, Alzheimer’s, mild mental health or physical disabilities. These are in both residential and nursing care home settings close to public transport links.
Full time hours available with competitive pay rates.
* To provide personal care and support to the elderly whom may suffer from dementia, mental health or have physical disabilities
* Assist with mobility, moving and handling and promoting independence
* Assist with feeding and undertaking in social activities
* Undertake tasks detailed in the residents’ care and support plan using a person centred approach
* Must have at least 6 months experience as a care or support worker
* Have an equivalent of NVQ Level 2 or similar in Health & Social Care or The Care Certificate
* Must hold a valid DBS (Applied through us) or registered with the online update service if from a third party
* Must have the right to work in the UK
* Have a good level of English (written & verbal)
* Must be able to provide 5 years’ references
* Have all mandatory training in date, or be prepared to complete this prior to starting your assignment
* Be willing to work across a rota pattern which may include weekends and nights shifts
* Must be flexible, adaptable and above all passionate about working in care
Nocturnal Recruitment Solutions Ltd (NRS) Specialise in the provision of care & support workers, HCAs and other healthcare industry-specific job roles. Our focus is to provide exceptional staff to residential and nursing homes (both children and adults), day centres, hospitals, supported living and local authority led services. We are an equal opportunities employer committed to promoting equality, diversity and fairness no matter your race, gender, age or disability. Contact us today to become part of the winning team