Depot Electrician - Cannock | Zoek UK | 0e96a6
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Cannock, Staffordshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Nelson Permanent Placements are currently recruiting for a Depot Electrician to work on-site with our client based in Cannock. They have a strong focus on manufacturing power solutions.
As an Electrician, you will be responsible in maintaining systems in the depot, repairs and Testing/Inspection. This role will be working in the depot, so more of an in-house role.
* Fault-finding, diagnosis and rectification.
* Managing the depot repair and inspection process.
* Inspecting/maintenance of EV chargers and distribution equipment.
* Ensuring compliance in line with electrical standards.
* Providing technical advice to customers and colleagues.
* Carrying out site installs and de-installing electrical equipment.
* Visually inspecting, cleaning and maintaining equipment functionality.
* A Valid 18th Edition Regulations Cert
* Testing and Circuit Board experience
How to Apply:
Please apply with your CV. This will be reviewed by a member of our team who will consider your skills and experience against the criteria required for the role. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications - if successful, you will be contacted within 72 hours.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Nelson Recruitment Services Ltd. The services of Nelson Recruitment Services Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Please be advised that our client can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply, as your details will not be processed