Waiter - Egham | Zoek UK | 0e9749
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Waiter - Luxury hotel
Egham, Surrey, England
Up to £24000 per annum + +tips and live in available
Permanent (Full time)
Waiter - Luxury Hotel
As Waiter you will have responsibility for delivering exceptional service in the hotels 2 AA rosette restaurant and bar will be working across our range of food and beverage departments including; restaurant Conference & Banqueting Suites and Lounge service. Service for guests covers breakfast, lunch and dinner 7 days per week so candidates must be available for flexible shift patterns across 5 days including weekends.
A luxury 4AA red star hotel nestled within 50 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens and parkland, the hotel has over 40 bedrooms, 2 restaurants, 1 holding a Michelin star the other 2AA rosettes as well as a busy terrace and lounge bar and exceptional conference facilities.
As Waiter you can look forward to the following:
- Salary of up to £24,000 basic
- Service Charge
- Great discounts on F&B and across the group
- Live In at a reduced charge ( deposit required)
- 4 weeks holiday
- Free parking
- The chance to work for a luxury hotel group
The ideal Waiter will have the following:
- Smart appearance
- Experience as a Waiter in a similar environment
- Excellent communication skills with a passion for food and guest service
- Personality and warmth to host and inspire confidence in product and service
- Technical food and beverage knowledge to offer the required service and ability to develop the rest of the team
- A passion for training with the ability to manage and motivate a team of waiters/esses & wine service staff to ensure excellence.
All candidates must be able to demonstrate that they hold a relevant and valid work permit or visa to live and work in the UK. Please note that by applying for this position, you are giving your consent for C&E Recruitment to process your personal data in line with our GDPR policy and consent declaration, which can be viewed on our website. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by informing the Company that you wish to do so.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...