Horsham, West Sussex
£22917 - £33824 per annum
Are you an outstanding, passionate and creative SEN teacher? Do you have the resilience and patience to teach students with special needs? Are you looking for a fulltime, permanent position starting from September 2019? If yes then this is definitely the role for you!
Working with special needs students is a rewarding career in which you teach, guide and support students who may find everyday tasks challenging. I am looking for a fulltime SEN class teacher who has the compassion needed to perform this role and who is dedicated and committed to providing outstanding lessons.
This warm and welcoming SEN school in the Horsham area is designed to meet the educational and therapeutic needs for students aged 616. The children have a range of special needs, including Autistic Spectrum Conditions (ASC). You will be teaching a lovely class of 6 students who are very eager to learn. Staff and management are supportive and always strive for professional development.
- A creative and tailored curriculum
- Brilliant career progression opportunities
- Onsite parking
- Top of the range technology and modern resources
- Extensive grounds
- Team days and events
- A unique teaching approach
Benefits for working with Randstad
- Dedicated consultants with experience working in education
- Continuous support and guidance throughout your whole career journey
- Free career advice
- Advice and feedback on your current CV
- Salary negotiation support
- Market advice
- Exclusive jobs
Your role will include:
- Delivering engaging lessons
- Assisting students during class, making sure they are on track
- Liaising with support staff to ensure a smooth running class
- Enabling learners to access the curriculum
- Supporting students pastoral needs
- Being an active part in setting the learning environment
- Using your interests to engage students in learning
Key skills and experience needed:
- Qualified teacher status (desirable but not essential)
- A willingness to learn and build relationships with learners
- An ability to work with learners that have various learning difficulties
- An understanding of students with emotional needs
- Confidence to support the lead in groups, in different educational subjects
- An ability to work as an individual and as a part of the team
- A flexible approach to education
Are these skills that you have? Do you feel that this is the role for you? Then apply today as interviews are currently being held!
For more information about this role, contact Stine (pronounced Steena) Hansen on ######### or email ######### .
We have an array of SEND positions in Sussex, Surrey, Brighton/Hove and Essex which may also be of interest to you.
Randstad Education maintains the highest standard of child safety and compliance when placing candidates into schools. Any successful candidates will be subject to the compliance process that also includes the enhanced DBS check.
Posted 50 days ago