Medical Field Service Engineer South London
£27000 - £29000 per annum
Are you an experienced Field Service Engineer with specialist electrical and mechanical experience seeking a change of industry?
How does a new opportunity to expand your existing skill set into the Medical devices industry sound to you?
Not only is this a great chance for you as a Field Service Engineer to grow into a new industry, you would be working for a Market leading manufacturer and supplier of Medical devices and can expect the highest level of training and ongoing support throughout your new career.
The main duties for the successful Field Service Engineer would be to complete a range of Installation, service, repair and preventive maintenance on a variety of specialist medical equipment whilst maintaining a high level of customer service, maintaining excellent working relationships with clients and customers.
- Market leading manufacturer and supplier
- Large worldwide company
- Working on a range of Dental and Medical devices
- Progression opportunities
- Further training and development available
- Installation, service, repair and preventive maintenance on autoclaves, washer disinfectors and other dental equipment.
- Maintaining a high level of customer service, maintaining excellent working relationships with clients and customers.
- Providing clients with training on the products provided.
- Proven ability to work in a technical field service role
- Be able to effectively communicate with all levels, including clients, employees and directors
- Flexible, well organised with excellent time keeping
- Hold a Full UK Driving Licence
- Previous experience in a field based role
- Ideally but not essential from a Electro/Mechanical background
- Up to £29,000 per annum
- Service Bonus Scheme
- Hours are 40 per week paid door to door
- Company car available for private use
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company mobile/PDA and laptop
- Occasional Overtime Available
Please click Apply now to hear more about this great opportunity.
Posted 8 days ago