Recruitment Account Manager - Haverton Hill | Zoek UK | 0ea51b
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Recruitment Account Manager
Haverton Hill, Stockton-on-Tees, England
£22000 - £25000/annum
Unspecified (Full time)
4 on 4 off shift pattern 6am – 6pm
£22-25k per year
Salary negotiable dependent upon experience
Quarterly Bonus Scheme
Must have own Transport
Imperial Workforce, part of Imperial Recruitment Group; are looking for a Recruitment Account Manager to become part of their well-established Industrial Team.
Previous recruitment experience is preferable but not essential. You will be comfortable interacting with people face to face and over the phone, being able to build excellent relationships.
Ideally, you will also have the following skills, experiences and attributes…
· Professional telephone manner and appearance
· Excellent standard of spoken and written English
· Must be numerate with a great attention to detail
· Must have an engaging personality with ability to build rapport and trust
· An ambitious, confident and competitive nature
· Must have a full driving license and own transport as the role will involve travel to clients sites and interviewing in different locations
· Excellent work ethic
· Excellent computer skills.
Your main roles and responsibilities will include…
· Understanding client’s requirements and ensuring jobs are filled within the required time frame.
· Writing and placing of adverts in order to attract candidates.
· Screening then conducting interview sessions; to assess suitability and availability of candidates for roles.
· Contacting candidates for a variety of roles and discussing potential jobs with them.
· Assigning candidates to a number of roles at different clients’ locations.
· Preparing candidates for inductions out on client sites
· Carrying out inductions for new starters.
· Maintaining daily contact with clients and candidates.
· Attending client visits and review meetings.
· Creating different types of documents such as time-sheets, costings etc…
· General administrative duties including managing KPI’s such as attendance, fulfilment etc