Senior UX Designer Sussex
Horsham, West Sussex
£400 - £450 per day
Senior UX Designer Horsham (Sussex)
Rate: £400£450 per day
Location: Horsham (Sussex)
Length: 6 months + extensions
Pearson Frank are working alongside one of our top clients for an exciting project where they are searching for a Senior UX Designer to join their growing team for a portfolio of upcoming work. You will part of a wider design team, mapping out new projects alongside key stakeholders whilst also being integral in the design process for these projects.
They are looking to bring on the successful applicant swiftly with interviews taking place for this role next week.
What They Are Looking For:
- Experience working at all stages of the product development process, from conception and discovery through to prototyping, usability testing and delivery.
- Passion in validating your ideas and concepts in partnership with UI designers, researchers and content designers.
- Strong history of translating ideas or prototypes into production ready designs, understanding and allowing for the constraints of the user, the business, technology and brand.
- Confidence to lead, plan and estimate design and research phases.
- Knowledge and interest of the latest design tools and processes, making us as effective as possible, while knowing how to get the most out of what weve got.
- Working closely with stakeholders at varying levels of design maturity.
- Facilitating workshops and discussions.
- Mapping processes and information architecture.
- Communicating with key stakeholders and project teams.
- Planning and running evaluative research approaches (like user testing) and presenting the relevant insight back to the wider business.
- Planning and running some formative research approaches and demonstrating their benefit to the wider business.
- Sketching and prototyping concepts using the most appropriate medium.
- Collaborating with and leading other designers and disciplines.
- Working with Product Managers to estimate and scope projects.
- Mentoring and helping to develop more junior members of the design team.
- Building, utilising and helping develop our maturing design system to build better interface experiences for our customers.
If this role sounds ideal, or you just want to find out further information about this role, send your CV directly to: #########
Posted 39 days ago