Store Manager - Cambridge | Zoek UK | 0ea8ca
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
£23000 - £27000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Job Title: Store Manager
Salary: £23,000-£27,000 per annum
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
Hours: 45 hours per week over 5 days - shift patterns between the hours of 6:30am and 6:00pm
A well known coffee store are looking for an experienced supervisor, or store manager to manage one of their stores in Cambridge.
Are you a store supervisor looking for your next step? This could be the role for you!
- Previous experience within a customer service role, in the hospitality industry.
-Experience managing a team / leadership skills.
- Confident, positive, and enthusiastic.
- Organised and efficient.
- Manage and train a team of around 6 to 7 staff members.
- Ensure the store is run effectively.
- Guide the team to ensure food and drinks are served to best standard.
- Deal with the store admin, store rota, stock take, deliveries.
- Encourage and ensure that the team are hitting KPI's and Sales Targets.
- To ensure the upkeep of health and safety.
·Annual bonus up to £5000
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Smart10 Recruitment Group, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days if you have been shortlisted.