Staff Nurse ( RMN / RNLD / RGN / RCN ) - Psychiatric Hospital - £5,000 sign on bonus!
£28.3k per year + £5,000 sign on bonus!
Staff Nurse ( RMN / RNLD / RGN / RCN ) - Psychiatric Hospital - £5,000 welcome bonus
Salary: £28,300 per annum ( £14.50 per hour ) - negotiable depending on your experience + 20% enhancements for nights, weekends and bank holidays
Bonus : £5,000 welcome bonus and over time rates (full details listed below)
Hours: Full Time and Part Time hours are available - you can choose depending on your preference
Shifts : Options of Days only or Nights only or Mixed shifts on a rotational basis - you can choose depending on your preference
Preceptorship on offer for all newly qualified nurses
£5,000 bonus on top of basic salary for all nurses
Relocation package available
Further Details : An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified or experienced RMN, RNLD, RGN or RCN to work within fantastic Psychiatric Hospital situated in Bristol. The Hospital has an outstanding recent CQC rating.
Service Details: This Hospital provides recovery-focused therapies and evidence-based treatment in a calming and therapeutic environment for patients facing a wide range of psychiatric conditions including depression, anxiety, stress, obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). The hospital is also able to offer a specialist addition day care programme. The hospital has 8 wards in total which include:
- CAMHS PICU
- CAMHS - TIER 4
- 2x Adult Acute Ward
- 2x Rehabilitation and Recovery Ward
- Eating Disorder Unit
- Private Addictions Ward
If you have an interest to work in a specific area / on a specific ward, then please state this in your application and we will endeavour to accommodate your preference
This specialist Hospital is part of a reputable, market-leading healthcare company with excellent standards for providing effective, individualised care for all their service users. The service has an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high. We are looking for a Registered Nurse who displays the same desire and passion for care, showing integrity, kindness, and an ambition for personal development.
In the case of newly qualified nurses, the hospital offers a fantastic preceptorship programme. They have a good number of experienced staff to support and mentor newly qualified nurses.
The Hospital Manager has been with the company for a substantial amount of time and is highly-qualified in various areas of nursing, so would be keen to invest time into the training and development of all staff. There are also plenty of opportunities to undertake additional training courses externally on top of the extensive in-house training.
Sign on bonus - Total = £5,000 over 3 years
- £1000 on joining
- £1000 after 6 months probation
- £1000 after 1 year service
- £1000 after 2 years' service
£1000 after 3 years' service
- Over time rates for weekends and bank holidays
- 20% enhancements for nights, weekends and bank holidays
Relocation support (including payment for accommodation or moving costs), paid as a lump sum
- Moving less than 100 miles up to £2,000
If more than 100 miles up to £4,000
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Ongoing and regular training
- A fantastic preceptorship programme
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- Free on-site parking
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare
- Access to development opportunities including:
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- Long service award
- Flexibility with the introduction of our new e-rostering system which will allow you to book additional shifts through an online portal in the future
- Enhanced support with Return to Practice
- Highly subsidised meals
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
- Mentoring and involvement in HCA / Support worker development
- Payment into the pension scheme
- CPD top up
- Donation to a charity of your choice
For more information or to apply for the role please call Erin Giles on ######### or email a copy of your CV to #########
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
Posted 45 days ago