Chef de Partie - Cambridge | Zoek UK | 0eab5f
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Chef de Partie
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
Great Chef de Partie role available with Luxury Hotel - Live In available
Our Client is recruiting a Chef de Partie to work in their level Hotel kitchen in Cambridge. As part of an ambitious kitchen team you will assist the Head Chef in serving food of the highest standard for the fine dining restaurant and private functions.
The Role - Chef de Partie
- Reporting to the Head Chef you will be assisted by junior chefs
- Working in the AA Rosette level kitchen using fresh, seasonal and local ingredients
- Preparing and plating for fine dining restaurant
- Opportunity for career progression
- Able to work unsupervised and develop a junior team members
- Have experience of working in a AA rosette hotel or restaurant kitchen
- Good attention to detail
Salary & Benefits
- Salary £26-27k
- Meals & Uniform
- 28 days holiday
- Training and development
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send your CV now. Gateway work closely with hotels, restaurants and Gastro Pubs many with accolades and awards.