Payroll Manager - Bridgnorth | Zoek UK | 0eb2ed
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Bridgnorth, Shropshire, England
£30000 - £35000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Our Swegon Head office Finance Team are looking for someone to provide a first class payroll service across multiple payrolls and business areas. This role will take full responsibility of the end to end payroll process, from preparation, to loading the BACS file into the bank. You will be able to provide input and ideas when involved in transitions and potential acquisitions working with the Finance team as well as providing support to our busy credit control department in periods of low volume workload.
Main Duties and Responsibilities include:
* Record and process multiple payrolls, end to end, for all employees using Sage Payroll
* Maintain up to date payroll records
* Report to HMRC via the monthly FPS and EPS
* Prepare regular payments such as PAYE, childcare vouchers and AOE orders.
* Prepare P45 and P60’s
* Process the tax year end
* Manage company pension scheme enrolment
* Adhoc payroll reporting and queries
* Administering of company benefits, such as cycle to work scheme.
* Assist external auditors with payroll requests.
* Assist with credit control emails, queries and admin tasks.
Ideally you will have experienece using different payroll systems but Sage would be beneficial.
3-5 years payroll experience (with a payroll qualification)
High attention to detail
Ability to work independently and to deadlines
Discretion and confidentiality at all times
This role will be working remotely at present, further to training, but will then work out of our head office in Bridgnorth