Head Chef - Saint Helier - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 0eb552
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Saint Helier - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
Competitive salary plus discretionary bonus
Fridays is famous for a number of things – iconic cocktails, American inspired dishes but most significantly, that fantastic generosity of spirit provided by our incredible, one-of-a-kind team bringing that Fridays Feeling.
We are celebrating 35 years of Fridays and due to exciting growth development plans and a commitment to opening new restaurants across Fridays in the next 3 years, we have an amazing opportunity available for an experienced Head Chef to join our team.
Reporting to the General Manager you will be involved in aspects of kitchen operations for your store. Your key duties will include the following:
* To lead and inspire the performance of the kitchen team. Full responsibility for overseeing all aspects of the kitchen operation and performance. This includes People, Guest, Sales, Profit, Operations, Health & Safety and Property.
* To ensure that TGI Friday’s standards are maintained and the kitchen performance delivers its targets through a People First, Guest Obsessed, Operational Excellence Strategy.
The successful applicant should be able to demonstrate the following:
* Experience in a similar role, with a proven track record of leading and delivering is essential
* Solid management experience
* Kitchen / hospitality experience is essential
* Proven track record of leading teams to success
* Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to think fast
* Great communication skills so you can lead and inspire a team and delight our guests
With a fun, lively working environment, competitive salary and other benefits, Fridays offers a not to be missed work opportunity. At Fridays we deliver the best that we can to our guests, and this is only possible due to the hard work of our teams. We are passionate about ensuring our teams are well and truly looked after so please see below for some of our great benefits that come with this brilliant role:
* Skill development programmes that support a fast-track career progression
* Apprenticeships at progressive skill levels available for all.
* 30 days paid holiday
* Discretionary bonus
* Pension scheme
* 50% off in all our restaurants.
* Refer a friend scheme with great bonuses for each successful referral.
* Reward programmes, long service awards and staff recognition and incentives.
* The opportunity to join a great, passionate team and make new friends along the way