Metal Fabricator - Armagh | Zoek UK | 0ebbf3
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Metal Fabricator - Ardee based
Armagh, Armagh Banbridge and Craigavon, Northern Ireland
Permanent (Full time)
At PRO Stainless, we have brought together the expertise, the team, the craftsmanship and the facilities, to deliver the most challenging of stainless-steel projects. Since 2001, we have been developing innovative high-end solutions for cleanrooms & hygienic environments, architectural metalwork purposes and production & manufacturing sites across Ireland, the UK and internationally.
Ardee, County Louth, Ireland
Join our team as our next Metal Fabricator and get the opportunity to learn new skills, meet new people, and work in a positive, motivated work environment that offers lots of on-the-job training and coaching. You will be working on the assembly structure of metal products using a large variety of tools and machines, including drill presses, grinders, welding machines and more. Not to mention, you’ll interpret blueprints, drawings and other written/verbal instructions and then weigh in on project scope and requirements.
This is a great chance for a dependable hard worker to build solid experience and grow with a committed company that truly values its employees.
Responsibilities and duties:
• Interpret and understand the assembly / fabrication drawings
• Fabrication and assembly of the Stainless-Steel metal products
• Tig welding .9mm to 5mm in Stainless Steel (tig welding skills are essential)
• MiG Welding to 15mm Stainless Steel
• Ensure that safety is a priority on the job during all activities, including the tools and the materials being used
Qualifications and skills required:
• 3 years' experience in a similar role
• Tig welding skills are essential
• Being able to work on your own initiative, while also being able to work well as part of a team
• Clear understanding of the interpretation of dimensions
• Good communication skills
• Experience with Abrasive Wheel Training and Manual Handling
Contact our recruiter on Donald on (phone number removed), if you have any questions about the role, wish to submit your CV for review or have a confidential discussion