Quantity Surveyor - Devonport | Zoek UK | 0ec266
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Quantity Surveyor - All levels welcome
Devonport, Plymouth, England
£35000 - £60000/annum & Package
Permanent (Full time)
Quantity Surveyor – All Levels Welcome!
Cornwall or Devon
Full time / Permanent
£35,000-£60,000 & Package
Sphere Solutions are working with a regional housing developer to recruit a Quantity Surveyor to expand their team. Assistants or Senior and every one in between are welcomed to apply!
This ever growing company have a reputation to deliver high quality developments to budget and on time, with a large land bank, they are now in need of expanding their Commercial team.
* You will report to the Managing Quantity Surveyor
* Provide accurate financial cost reporting including all sub-contract and specialist supplier
* Production of Monthly Accurate Cost Projections
* Maintain and develop commercial processes and procedures
* Apply best practice to maximise returns in terms of profit
* Manage, reduce and drive out unnecessary costs and inefficient activities
* Manage the prompt preparation and settlement of final accounts
On offer is a competitive salary and a company car with the opportunity for on-going training and support.
* Quantity Surveyors from all levels are welcomed to apply but you MUST have experience.
* New Build Residential experience is preferred
* Must be willing to progress within a well structured team whilst taking direction from Senior Management
* Strong numeracy and financial management skills and the ability to learn sophisticated design and costing IT packages
* Detailed knowledge of past and current building and construction technology, processes, materials, business & legal matters
* Competitive Salary ranging from £35,000-£60,000 depending on experience
* Company Pension
* Company & Individual Bonus Scheme
* Car Allowance
* Personal development and Career progression
* 30 days annual leave PLUS bank holidays.
* Flexible working
For an informal discussion please call Abbie Evans on (phone number removed) or apply as instructed.
Sphere Solutions are one of the South West & Wales market leaders in providing recruitment services to the built environment.
With specialist consultants based in our regional offices (Bristol, Cardiff, Plymouth and St Austell) we fill vacancies daily with contractors, developers, civil engineers and their supply chain in high volume with quality candidates