Production Operative - Calne | Zoek UK | 0ec330
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Calne, Wiltshire, England
£10.35 - £10.82/hour
Contract (Full time)
Position: Production Operative
Location: Calne, Wiltshire
Duration: 3-month fixed term contract till 2022
Pay: £ days / £ nights (including shift premiums)
Working pattern: 12-hour day & night shifts (7 day working pattern)
My client based in Calne are looking to recruit additional Production Operatives to see them through a busy period up until 2022.
The company manufacture products primarily used within the construction industry, and the main duties within the role of Production Operative will be:
* Running of production machinery
* Packing of the finished product
* QC duties / inspection of the finished product
* Assisting engineering staff with the setting of the machines
* Ensure a good level of housekeeping at all times
The successful candidate will have the following skills/attributes:
* Previous experience in packing or production role ideally, although full training can be given
* Ability to communicate and work with colleagues at all levels in the team spirit and to develop effective working relationships.
The position will involve physical repetitive work, and the successful individual must be flexible in their approach to work.
The shift times are (Apply online only)/(Apply online only) and (Apply online only)/(Apply online only), and candidates will be expected to do day and nights shifts within the roles.
There will be the opportunity for candidates to go permanent after the initial 3-month contract, subject to their attendance/performance during the initial 3-month period