Head of Copywriting - Victoria St | Zoek UK | 0ec36441d3094fc1a4084ccc2ad2bebc
Head of Copywriting - Product & CS
Victoria St, Westminster, London SW1E 6SQ, UK
Competitive with excellent benefits + bonus
Permanent (Full time)
We’re looking for a Head of Copywriting to join us at GVC Group.
In a nutshell, it’ll be your job to ensure we provide clear, concise, engaging and actionable content across our portfolio of global brands at GVC Group. Sounds simple right?
But wait, there’s more! You’ll also be an advocate for our GVC tone of voice to ensure it is never lost within key parts of our Product and Customer Services operations experiences.
As part of both the Customer Experience and Customer Service teams, we are looking for a charismatic leader, armed with the right data; who will shape and execute the agreed strategy for our product & customer services copy across all brands and will play a pivotal role in creating a seamless, consistent and engaging end-to-end customer experiences.
What you’ll be doing:
- Owning the functional TOV guidelines across all brands and languages
- Owning the copy within all product/features throughout all stages of the product development lifecycle
- Determining the best way to deliver copy for multiple languages including English, American English, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, French, Flemish, Greek, Russian and more… so it always appears local and not google translated in the most efficient way
- Collaborating with UX team to ensure UI language is kept personal, human and easy to understand
- Providing content support for the implementation of our CS technology to assist customers to ‘self-serve’ through a customer knowledge base and Chatbot copy
- Ensuring the product copy is understood by customers through the analysis of data
- Proven experience in a global Head of Copy role
- Strategic thinker to define simple solutions, finding the right balance of quality and speed to market
- Data driven to prove the copy provided results in the right customer action
- An advocate for user experience and a promoter of customer experience-driven design
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, inspiring others to reach their potential and create their best work
Please note that this role location can be flexible between either Gibraltar or London.
Ready to bring it on? Bring your resilience to GVC and you can be bold. For the good of entertainment. Apply now!
Posted 3 days ago