Production Planner - Northampton | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Northampton, Northamptonshire, England
Basic Salary: Up to £32k + Up to 27 Days Holiday, plus Full Access to Company Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Are you an experienced Production Planner / SAP user looking to take the next step into a business with loads of development opportunities? In these challenging times, trust your career with a multinational, billion pound, engineering focussed corporation which genuinely invests in its staff. Bring your structured approach and take ownership of our Production Plan at our Northampton site.
BASIC SALARY: Up to £32,000
· Up to 27 Days Holiday plus stats.
· Full access to Company Benefits packaging including an 8% Pension, Private Healthcare and a Perks Package.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Milton Keynes, Banbury, Rugby, Kettering, Bedford, Coventry, Market Harborough, Daventry, Wellingborough, Corby
JOB DESCRIPTION: Production Planner - SAP - Industrial Manufacturing / Engineering
Utilising SAP, you will take ownership and overall responsibility for establishing and managing a production plan for our busy assembly operation. Scheduling / Forecasting and Handling production cycles for both new and reconditioned products, you will manage all aspects of the production planning incorporating scheduling for NDT testing and subcontracted coating application.
You will identify potential issues before they become a problem, and keep all parties informed as to bottlenecks or delays in the schedule.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Production Planner - SAP - Industrial Manufacturing / Engineering
· You're an experienced user of SAP and are a skilled Production Planner from within a production / assembly / manufacturing facility
· Ideally this will be an engineering focussed environment - though we will consider other backgrounds
· You will be structured / level headed with high attention to detail to scheduling / forecasting / continuous improvement
· You will have excellent communication skills and will be happy to communicate and push back with information to both internal and external clients
A global, multi billion pound operation with an excellent reputation for developing our staff and a track record of promoting from within. In a global recession, within a global pandemic, we have thrived and continue to expand our operations. You can trust us with your career.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Production Planner - Manufacturing, Assembly, SAP, Supply Chain, Engineering, Scheduling, Forecasting, Mechanical Engineering, Continuous Improvement
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: SP16253, Wallace Hind Selection
Posted 19 days ago