Year 4 class teacher - Catholic school, Hounslow
London Borough of Hounslow, UK
£130 - £160 per day
Year 4 School teacher - Catholic primary school Hounslow
Start date: September
Contract type: full-time
Looking to work within a school that strives itself on academic excellence? Then look no further, we are currently looking for a year 4 teacher to contribute to an excellent school.
With a focus around creating a safe, caring, creative and happy place they have placed their students at the heart of everything they do. With their recent 'good' rating from Ofsted they have demonstrated their student focused approach, placing them in the best possible position to develop and learn. With a variety of different facilities this school requires a positive and confident teacher to help aid the development of our pupils.
Ensuring a safe and happy environment is at the forefront of the schools ethos, enriching their children to become confident and resilient individuals.
The school located in Hounslow, a 15 minute walk from Isleworth station. It is easily accessible by multiple train lines and bus services, including the H37 and H20.
About the role:
This is a full-time classroom role in year 4. You will be expected to prepare the learning resources and materials, work closely with your colleagues to prepare and plan lessons in accordance to the national curriculum. Track pupil's attainment and provide feedback.
The ideal candidate:
- Newly qualified teach or fully qualified teacher status
- At least 1 years experience teaching in key stage 2
- Excellent classroom management skills
- Sound knowledge of the national curriculum
- Personable, charismatic and able to work well in a team
- A valid DBS that is registered on the update service or willing to complete an application
- A proven track record of raising pupil attainment
- Willing to engage and follow with the Catholic curriculum
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV and cover letter or alternatively by calling#########
Posted 7 days ago