Network Design Manager - Brentford | Zoek UK | 0ece6b
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Network Design Manager
Brentford, Greater London, England
£55000 - £65000/annum +Pension + Discretionary Bonus
Permanent (Full time)
Role: Network Design Manager
Location: Leatherhead, Surrey
Salary: £55 000 - £65 000 (Depending on experience)
We are recruiting for a Network Design Manager to work for an established and respected organisation. This is an exciting opportunity to lead a focused team that are committed to the design, construction and operation of quality Electrical And Gas Distribution Networks.
We are interested to speak to Electrical Design Engineers whe are looking for a step up to a Managerial role or a Electrical Design Manager looking for a new opportunity.
* The Electrical Design Engineer Lead will design High Voltage and Low Voltage electricity distribution networks.
* Verification of applications for connections on to the upstream operator’s network made by customers associated with asset adoption works.
* Ensure compliance and design to electrical standards and specifications.
* Verify the electrical designs using WinDebut.
* Delivery of CAD designs and drawings where required.
* The Network Design Manager will participate in the review and update operational procedures and technical standards.
* Maintain and develop relationships with ICP’s and DNO’s.
* Electrical design experience with the ability to use IT based design software.
* Electricity network design experience OR Multi Utility Design with the ability to use IT based design software.
* Electrical Engineering degree - ideally
* Supervisory, Supervising, Leading, Managing experience
* Project Planning of LV and HV connections
* Have an innovative approach to problem solving.
* Team player and Team lead experience.
* LV and HV, electrical design experience.
* Experience of EHV (33kV – 132kV)
* A natural ability to lead and listen
Please get in touch immediately if you are interested - we want to hear from you