CRM Marketing Executive
London, Greater London, England
We are looking for a curious and data-driven self-starter to join the CRM arm of our marketing team as an analytically focused CRM Marketing Executive. You will be part of our smart and efficient in-house team creating and sending email content to our 5+ million-member base, focused on increasing revenue and growing the business.
If you are a recent graduate in a Mathematics, Engineering or Science based subject, or have super strong numerical skills, and are looking for a career in email marketing and big data then this could be the ideal role for you.
- Building and sending of our various marketing emails
- Setting up and maintaining AB tests
- Setting up HTML email templates
- Analytical insight and understanding our email KPIs
- Reporting on performance of campaigns
- Copy writing and idea generation
What can you expect:
- Real responsibility within the business
- A fast paced, hands-on learning environment
- Training in advanced skills, including: SQL, HTML, MS excel, Big Data, Algorithms etc.
- A data driven role where success is measurable
- An ambitious, motivated & supportive team
- A great eye for detail
- A basic grasp of statistical concepts
- A strong interest in how stuff works, what happens and why and an eagerness to understand performance through analytical insight
- Enjoy getting your hands dirty and take responsibility for solving problems
- Have a logical and methodical approach to your work
- Fluent in English with excellent written communication skills
- Highly self-motivated individual with an enthusiasm for work and a can-do attitude
- A degree in a Mathematics / Science based subject (or equivalent)
European language skills (German in particular, but French, Spanish, Swedish, Danish would also be useful)
Prior experience with MS Excel
Prior use of SQL, ideally with experience writing queries
Other coding experience e.g. HTML, Python etc.
Have a passion for sport, ideally triathlon, cycling, running, snow sports or hiking/walking
Some graphic design or copywriting experience
Workplace pension - we're set up with The Peoples Pension to make sure we're contributing to help you save for retirement
Holiday - 22 days of holiday a year, and we encourage you take it. We'll also throw in an extra day off for your birthday
Food & Drink - Hobnobs, tea and coffee, plus all the toast and peanut butter you can eat
Socials - A social budget which grows everytime we hi budget, with a social team that just loves using it!
The Workspace complex - kitted out with showers, a cafe and a Pure Gym
Culture - if you love being active you'll love our office, with yoga once a week, running clubs and our annual sports day.
Posted 14 days ago