Account Manager - Shrewsbury | Zoek UK | 0ed298
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Shrewsbury, Shropshire, England
Job Title: Account Manager
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 (depending on experience)
Summary of Position:
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to join our client, a cleaning supplies company. The Account Manager will be expected to create and maintain strong and loyal relationships with customers in your territory and focus sectors based on service excellence.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Proactively speak to customers on a daily basis.
- Book face-to-face meetings with customers.
- Support the relevant external sales representative by developing and maintaining relationships with personnel at all levels within customer organisations to increase loyalty to the client and grow revenue streams.
- Be a pivotal point of contact internally to ensure smooth running of processes for customers within the relevant territory.
- Represent the company to the customer professionally and efficiently through effective account management techniques, telephone and email contact.
- Ensure the timely delivery of sales proposals/quotes and solutions to meet customer needs and objectives.
- Prepare and present necessary customer spend and analysis reports as and when required to include and not limited to; customer, profit, backorder, and rebate reports.
- Responsibility for associated tasks relating to COSHH for clients.
- Attend meetings as and when required including and not limited to; weekly and quarterly sales team, operations and tender meetings.
- Follow up of quotations, proposals, samples etc to customers as and when required.
- Support on training and inductions for new starters within Team.
- Report and discuss any trends in competitor or industry activity.
Skills, Experience & Key Candidate Attributes:
- Experience and track record of proactively working with customers on a daily basis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to prioritise activities and effectively manage own time to a high standard
- Self-motivated with a can-do, positive attitude
- Proficient IT User, including MS Office
- Knowledge of SAP-B1, Sales-I and Salesforce would be beneficial
- Able to work well within a team, as well as independently
So, if this sounds like you and you want to make a real difference to a growing company, then apply now.