Sales Account Manager - Basildon | Zoek UK | 0ed3e4
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Sales Account Manager
Basildon, Essex, England
£35000 - £42000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Participate in the annual sales planning activity with the Head of Sales Manager & Head of Sales & Marketing. Responsible for managing and increasing sales for an assigned customer base for achieving sales targets, growth, and volume projections. Managing & follow up own customers assigned.
* Interact with the Marketing team on a weekly basis and obtain information on prospective customers and list of specified projects.
* Respond to the Sales Inquiries which are received by the company daily.
* Follow-up with the Engineering Department for BOQ and ensure the same has reached the customer as per their specification’s requirement.
* Coordinate with the Engineering Team for all clarifications and queries which the client raises and ensure that the same is responded to in a timely manner.
* Assembles the required information, prints and specifications and coordinates with the concerned Departments/divisions for layouts and system design to price and develop proposals.
* Study the technical offers and negotiate the same with Client.
* Coordinate with the customer on terms and conditions, delivery, execution/completion dates, technical clarifications as required by the internal Departments.
* Coordinate with Legal Department the LOI/Sales Contract complies with the legal requirements of the business and company policy.
* Ensures timely collection/receivables and coordinate on all receivables with Accounts Department.
* Develops strong relationship with existing and new customer base regular meetings, organizing sales and product workshops and seminars.
* Develops and implements plans/system to coordinate with the assigned sales coordinator for timely action on all customer inquiries.
* Closely follows and ensures in coordination with the Sales coordinator quotations/engineering requests.
* Continues to pursue in depth product and serviced knowledge and acquire deeper selling, technical and financial skills.
* Timely submission of all management reports to the Sales Manager.
* Coordination with Dispatch Department for proper follow up in requesting Sales order.
* Adhere to company policies and procedures.
* To adhere to the safety and health regulations.
* To perform any other task related to the Job as and when assigned by the Manager.
* Understanding of all the company’s equipment, products, service, and design.
* Good knowledge of the construction industry and or safety equipment.
Skills / Abilities:
* Comprehensive knowledge of all companies ranges of products and the industry requirements.
* Effective Selling Skills.
* Good Communication and written skills
* Knowledge of MS Office and Oracle, CRM Systems.
* Personality with confidence.
* Good team spirit willingly accommodates and cooperates with other colleagues.
* Initiative in showing organisational skills.
* Positive, result oriented, and willing to accept challenging responsibilities.
Qualifications & Experience
* Minimum degree or equivalent with an emphasis in Business Administration or a related technical field.
* Minimum 3 years’ experience of sales