Facilities Assistant - Leicester | Zoek UK | 0ed424
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Acorn is proud to be working in partnership with the NHS.
We are currently recruiting for two Facilities Assistants to work within the Catering / Domestic department.
Your primary base will be Stewart House Rehabilitation Centre; however, you may be required to work across three other sites: Leicester Royal Infirmity, Leicester General, and Glenfield Hospital. As these roles will be across all sites you would be best situated within Leicester and have ability to travel to all sites by bus, car or walking.
Please note this assignment may involve working on a Covid Ward, so this will need to be considered.
- 2-week rotational shifts (set days or set evenings)
- per week (weekends and bank holidays will be required).
Rate of Pay
- Weekdays: £ to £
- Nights & Saturdays: £-
- Sunday & Bank Holidays: £ - £
Due to being patient facing, this role requires you to be undergo a DBS check, Food Hygiene Level 1, as well as vetting as per NHS compliance.
Catering Duties (not limited to):
- Preparing meal for and regeneration of patient meals
- Responsibility for the ward kitchen / regeneration area ensuring high standards of cleanliness are maintained adhering to Trust policies and procedures.
Domestic Services (not limited to):
- To carry out cleaning tasks, both specific and generic, to prescribe work schedules for designated areas, in line with Trust policies and procedures
- Ensuring the correct and economical use of materials, and cleaning chemicals in line with above relevant policies ., COSHH.
Ways to Apply
- Apply online via the advert
- Email a recent copy of your CV to ######
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...