Insurance Sales Advisor - Basingstoke | Zoek UK | 0ed560
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Insurance Sales Advisor
Basingstoke, Hampshire, England
Insurance Sales Advisor
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 Plus bonus dependent on experience
We are a proudly independent Insurance Broker that has been established for over 20 years, with more than 20 branches operating across the South of England. We are currently looking to recruit an experienced insurance advisor in our Basingstoke branch.
The Insurance Sales Advisor role at Academy Insurance is a fast-paced, customer focused sales position that will challenge you, develop you and reward you with salary increases and a bonus structure that reflects your contribution. Experience dealing with commercial lines business including Van, Fleet, Liability and package policies is preferred but not essential.
Working in a friendly, target-driven sales environment where teamwork and positivity are part of the company culture, the position will demand the very best of your sales and customer services skills as you deal with new and existing customers, both over the phone and face to face.
The role will involve:
- Quoting and closing new business enquiries
- Building and maintaining long-standing client relationships
- Retaining existing clients at renewal
- Dealing with existing policy amendments
- Identifying cross selling and upselling opportunities
- Working towards individual and team targets
This is a sales and customer service environment that demands excellent rapport building skills at all times. The role will require:
- At least 1 years experience working in the insurance industry
- Ability to deal with clients of all ages and backgrounds
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise work
- Strong literacy & numeracy skills
- Ability to develop relationships from scratch
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to think on your feet and identify sales opportunities
- Experience of a sales and customer service environment is essential
Some of the benefits of working for Academy Insurance include:
- 24 Days Holiday (plus public holidays)
- Uncapped bonus opportunities
- Continued development opportunities
- Salary and career progression for the high performers.
- Pension scheme
- Company sick pay
In addition, a comprehensive training program will ensure you have the required industry and product knowledge. You will be given all training, coaching and encouragement you need to be successful in your career.