Throughput Co - Gloucester | Zoek UK | 0ed5c9
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Gloucester, Gloucestershire, England
£11 - £11.50/hour Early finish on a Friday and O/T av
Permanent (Full time)
VACANCY – THROUGHPUT CO-ORDINATOR
ESS Employment are recruiting a Throughput Co-ordinator/Production Administrator for a longstanding Engineering client based in the Wotton-under-Edge area.
Main tasks of the job:
* Attending daily Production meetings
* Brief company driver on all outwork tasks for the day
* Produce worksheets in accordance with Production Plan and issue to team leaders
* Be the link between the shopfloor and the Production Office
* Experience of MRP systems, SAGE Manufacturing would be a bonus
* Have an understanding of production processes, especially MRP
* Enjoy project work
* Be able to work under pressure
* Have good communication skills
* Be able to build good relationships with colleagues
* Be able to motivate staff and provide leadership to other team members
* Have good problem-solving skills and have the ability to make quick, effective decisions
* Be able to compile realistic and detailed working schedules
* Be numerate and have planning and analytical skills
* Have appropriate IT skills SAGE, Outlook and Excel.
* Be target driven
Hours of work are 7am-4pm, Monday to Thursday and 7am-12pm on a Friday, overtime also available.
The successful candidate, as Throughput Co-ordinator, will join a very busy team in the Production Office, liaising with the Production Planner and Engineering Buyer daily to ensure that all materials and sub-assemblies are in the correct place at the correct time as detailed in the Production plan.
The Throughput Co-ordinator has no direct reports.
This is an exciting opportunity for the correct candidate, with opportunity to progress within the company